Scandinavian Executive Publishing Meeting 2014
Highlights from SEPM14
The only event in Scandinavia..
..that focuses on changes and developments in the publishing industry across national borders. We draw inspiration and find solution models from the global stage, from other industries and players, and from new players in the market. We help you cope with your challenges of tomorrow. New ideas and opportunities arise during the event and you meet new and interesting people who may challenge your view on things and inspire you to do things differently.
Anna Lewis @anna_cn – “Probably the best publishing conference in the world”
Who are the speakers?
- Peter Bardenfleth-Hansen, Scandinavian Director, Tesla Motors
- Ola Grahn, Country Manager, Readly
- Adriano Guarnieri, Co-founder, TwoReads
- Julian Stubbs, CEO, Up there, everywhere
- Raphael De Souza, Business Development Director, Searchmetrics
- Richard Kastelein, Entrepreneur, Innovation Catalyst, Writer, Publisher, Speaker, Bricoleur, TEDxster
- Tom Williams, Marketing Producer, Touchpress
- Morten Remmer, Managing Director Denmark and Sweden, WiMP Music
- Laura Groth, Country Manager, Storytel Denmark
...more interesting speakers to be announced soon.
The SEPM is tailored for publishing executives who are interested in changes, challenges, developments, and new trends in the publishing industry across national borders.
When does it take place?
Scandinavian Executive Publishing Meeting 2014 will be held on 20 November 2014.
Where is it?
The location of the Scandinavian Executive Publishing Meeting 2014 is Bygning55, Staldgade 16, 1699 København – a historical and centrally located building with a special atmosphere in DGI-byen. The building has kept its rustic appearance from its time as a slaughterhouse and is located near the popular "Kødbyen" – the Meatpacking District of Copenhagen.
See the program for SEPM 2014
Sign up for SEPM 2014
CATCH UP ON SEPM 2013
Did you miss the Scandinavian Executive Publishing Meeting 2013? See the program and videos including interviews with speakers from SEPM 2013.
Videos from SEPM 2013
Program for SEPM 2013
Community on LinkedIn
Join our LinkedIn group "Executive Publishing Community" that focuses on the global development of the publishing industry, including the challenges and new trends that we discuss during our annual Scandinavian Executive Publishing Meeting.
Sign up for the Executive Publishing Community