With Schilling Publishing Portal and CMS system you can exploit the many opportunities of the internet to enhance your services to your customers, members, and authors – and increase your profits. The publishing portal provides access to webshops, blogs, mobile services, self-service, author portals, etc. With all these features, you can make it easier for your customers to buy, subscribe, get information, and give you sales-relevant data.
Together with Schilling, select the portal solutions that are best suited to your requirements.
Schilling Publishing Portal features:
- The place where your customers, authors, and readers get and exchange relevant information.
- Easy maintenance and updating of your portals in different languages.
- Customised author, theme, book club, product and imprint pages via microsite functionality.
- Communities for meetings and debates between your customers and authors.
- Additional sales via current news bulletins for your customers and authors.
- Customer and author contact via carefully selected media platforms.
- Possibility to develop your own modules and integration to other systems.
- Possibility for your own e-commerce, including sales of books, courses, seminars, etc.
- Modern blog communication between yourself, your customers, authors and their readers.
- Customer service with relevant news via RSS feeds.
- Self-service for customers, authors, business partners, members, booksellers, etc.
Get started quickly! Find out what possibilities and improvements Schilling Subscription Portal can give you.
- Greater flexibility and readiness to change with the many options, user-friendliness, microsites in minutes, etc.
- Increased product sales and profits by offering value-adding products and services.
- Better service and enhanced customer satisfaction with the many services that can be customised for the individual customer and his/her requirements.
- Reduced costs through automatic processes, fewer errors, and better overview. Avoid double work.