We want to be the best at creating value for our customers, employees, and the publishing industry
We live by Schilling's common set of values every single day to create an even better workplace and to provide an even better consultancy and support to our customers.
- Being passionate about my work, I take responsibility for the situation I am in as an employee, solving our customers' problems.
- We will always be there when our customers need us (24 hours a day, 365 days a year).
Respect for the individual
- Good communication, honesty, openness.
- Respect for customers and employees (also for their time).
- Listen to the customers and to each other.
- Cooperation, helpfulness.
- Sense of responsibility – feeling responsible for Schilling's situation as a whole.
- Setting and keeping deadlines.
- Good quality in all our services, do the right thing.
- Always proactive and innovative.
- Make money.
- Think long-term.
Positive outlook on life
- Work is fun.
- We want to attract and keep the best employees to make Schilling the most exciting place to work.