Implementation of Schilling Publishing on time,
within the budget, and with success
Best practice implementation
To implement a new system is first and foremost a matter of getting the organisation properly involved. Without them, the project will not be a success. This is where Schilling can make a difference. If you select Schilling Publishing as your publishing system, you will also get a long-term business partner. We guarantee that expectations are clarified and met, as the implementation process is based on our best practice model.
- What are the general business objectives of the process?
- Which are the most important business processes?
- What are your unique values?
- Who in your organisation should be involved?
- How and to what extent should your employees be involved?
- Have you appointed a change management team?
- Who participates in (and what is their area of responsibility):
- The decision process?
- The steering committee?
- The user group?
- Have you budgeted with the necessary resources for the project?
- What is the best timing in relation to the expected return on investment, peaks in the business, etc.?
The purpose of Schilling's best practice concept is to simplify and unify the implementations and thereby minimise the risks and reduce the costs of a highly complex project. No matter what is required in terms of planning, management, analysis, configuration, or integration, Schilling has qualified consultants with the necessary experience and in-depth knowledge about publishing. This ensures that our customers fulfil all their goals from the implementation of Schilling Publishing with the smallest possible risk, on time, within the budget, and – not least – with employees who are happy and committed because of the benefits they get from the system. We help you achieve a seamless transition.
Are you ready for success with an implementation of Schilling Publishing?