Improve your author relations with Schilling's Author Portal
Good relations with your authors are vital for your business and time to market is more important than ever. With Schilling's Author Portal you will be able to improve and manage your author relations, save time and money, and thereby reduce time to market.
A good place to start is to streamline your contract processes, because these are very time-consuming. The faster all parties sign the agreement or contract, the faster you can start publishing. With the author portal your authors, agents, heirs, and employees can sign author and rights contracts online with just a couple of clicks.
- Increase transparency and improve author relations by gathering all the written communication in one central communication module and sharing information.
- Sign author and rights contracts online, save time, and minimise expenses.
- Save time by releasing information such as royalty settlements and sales figures online as soon as it is available.
- Enable your authors to update their personal master data, for example address and bank account information.
- Easy contract and rights process that shows information about on-going negotiations where you can upload contracts to the portal and give authors access to see, comment, print, and even sign their contracts and amendments online.
- Tools for sharing manuscripts, proofs, illustrations, etc.
- Keep authors up-to-date on production plans and deadlines, and provide a smoother and more efficient publishing process and workflow.
- Better handling of the direct relations with your authors helps you stay competitive.
- Makes you more accessible to new authors by describing and showing your publishing process and the services you provide.
Schilling Author Portal - the efficient way to improve your author relations:
- Author self-service.
- Authors sign contracts online.
- Transparency in your communication.
- Save time and minimise shipping expenses.
- All communication is stored centrally and can easily be found later.
- Overview of expenses and income from each title.
- Check royalty statements.
- Track rights sales.
Do you want to improve your author relations?
Read more about Schilling's Author Portal
Download product sheet about Schilling's Author portal
Book a free three-hour author relations workshop and learn how to improve your author relations with Schilling's Author portal
Read more and book a workshop
See what possibilities and improvements Schilling Author's Portal can give you